Sean Keys

This site is dedicated to Sean Keys, March 14 1974 to February 11 2006. Sean was a Native Beacher, Avid Surfer, and above all a Damn Good Friend. Please share memories of Sean, highlights of his life or feelings of his passing. Any photos of Sean are Welcomed and Appreciated, please email them to melissa@sinkone.com and if they're prints I will gladly scan them in and give the prints back and even make a copy of them on disc for you.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Please pass along the word that this site is up and running so more people will know and post comments and maybe provide pictures of Sean and Family and Friends.

Thank you Everyone.

5 Comments:

At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean, Was a great guy and it was very upsetting to hear he had passed.

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Todsy is a day that anyone in the that loved Sean would be having a very hard time... I just want to let allllll of you know how much we love you...Keysbah and Sushi

 
At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dearest Seanny, You came to Sushi, your Mommy and said, it was ok Mary would be alright. I'm Seanny's Aunt Slammy, and now they both are united, one week to the day, both by passing and by funeral's. I love and miss you both more than words or anything can express. Sean and Mom, I'm having a hard time, please send me signs. Love, Your baby and Aunt TamTam. P.S. MISS YOU MORE THAN I CAN EXPRESS.

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Mylissa said...

I'm so sorry to hear of yet another loss to the Keys' family. Please take this as heartfelt and ANYTHING that I can do for your family, please let me know. Please. As I've said before I hold the Keys' family dear to my heart because of Sean and would treat any member of this family the way Sean always treated me and mine. Please do not hesitate to call on me, Ms. Sushi has my number and I check this site daily. My Best Regards, Mylissa.

 
At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mylissa,
I have some pictures that I want you to post for me....will you come by and see me. I'm of Tuesday and Wednesday (7&8) I love you Sushi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home