Sean Keys

This site is dedicated to Sean Keys, March 14 1974 to February 11 2006. Sean was a Native Beacher, Avid Surfer, and above all a Damn Good Friend. Please share memories of Sean, highlights of his life or feelings of his passing. Any photos of Sean are Welcomed and Appreciated, please email them to melissa@sinkone.com and if they're prints I will gladly scan them in and give the prints back and even make a copy of them on disc for you.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Rest In Peace Brother




I don't know what to say. Sean Keys was an amazing friend whom I'm lucky to have known more than half my life, a person that would do anything for a friend and would do anything for somebody in need. I'm glad I was able to know Sean, I'm glad that I was able to call him a friend, a brother, I'm glad we were close.

I wanted to do something for Ms. Susan and Darlene and everyone that is close to Sean. This is really the only thing that I could come up with. I know that the guestbook in the Times Union expires after a couple of days, this site will be permanent for anyone that want to remember Sean ever. So I encourage people to send in pictures, I can post them here and we can all share them forever. To remember Sean will immortalize him.


Florida Times Union Obituary: Sean T. Keys, 32, passed away February 11, 2006 as a result of an automobile accident. Sean was a native of Jacksonville born March 14, 1973. He loved the outdoors, nature, living by the ocean where he could surf and his family and friends. Sean was artistically inclined, a gentle and caring man who loved life. Family members include his spouse, Darlene; parents, David and Susan Keys; sister, Cameron Marigrace Keys; maternal grandparents, Bubba and Mary Anna Woodall of Ft. Meade, Fl; paternal grandparents, Grace and Ward Berkey of Jax; best friend, Daniel Evans and constant companion, Ace. We love you and will miss you FOREVER! A memorial Service will be held at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 15, 2006 in the chapel of Quinn-Shalz, A Family Funeral Home with Reverend Dana Brones officiating. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Jacksonville Humane Society, 8464 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32216. Services under the direction and care of Please Sign the Guestbook @ Jacksonville.com

8 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Mylissa said...

I have set up the comment function so that you do not need a blog account to comment, However of course everyone will like to know who's commenting so please leave your name at the bottom of the comment. Thanks, ~m.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Mylissa said...

A comment was left earlier by an anonymous person about Sean's death. I feel that people know how it happened and don't need to be reminded of the details. Therefore I deleted the comment. I apologise if it seemed offensive to the person that left the comment as that was not my intention, but I believe it was way to graphic for this site. ~m.

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was Sean's Aunt TamTam aka/Slammy. I can't begin to explain the pain and greive I'm feeling, for at this time my dear Mother is passing, within days, from late stages of COPD and lung cancer. So I'm about to lose two dearly loved people in my life. My heart goes out to all the Key's family, especially, my best friend ever my Sushi. God bless and be with you all. All my love, Tammy Also special thanks to you Mylissa for doing something so beautiful!!!

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean and I were not always the best of friends, as a matter of fact there were times when we could not stand each other but we both knew that it was only love that made us fight. I would like to offer my deepest condolences to Sean's family, and thank you Mylissa for putting up this site for everyone. Sean will be remembered forever in my heart.
-J.J.

 
At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sweet Mylissa,
On behalf of our sweet baby Sean's entire family, I want to thank you for this beautiful loving memorial. We are going to need all of you to help us make it through this tragic nightmare.
My love to everyone...Sushi

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sean and I were like peas and carrots, we just went together well. If he was down I helped him up, if I was down he helped me. I have never met anyone like Sean before and probably never will again. He brought much joy into my life and I will always miss him. There is an emptiness now that will never be filled again. Yet, to think of him right now, I am smiling. I love you Sean, Mary

 
At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so pleased to let everyone know that Sean's, sister Cameron, placed first in the Girls division of the Eastern Surfing Association's Regionals, she's State Champ. Her brother was out there with her....love Sushi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home