Sean Keys

This site is dedicated to Sean Keys, March 14 1974 to February 11 2006. Sean was a Native Beacher, Avid Surfer, and above all a Damn Good Friend. Please share memories of Sean, highlights of his life or feelings of his passing. Any photos of Sean are Welcomed and Appreciated, please email them to melissa@sinkone.com and if they're prints I will gladly scan them in and give the prints back and even make a copy of them on disc for you.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Sean!

For Sean's birthday, I've pulled together some thoughts. In no way am I a writer, but I'd like to share my thoughts anyway. And encourage anyone else to do so for Sean. for Sushi and Dave. for Cameron. for Darlene. for Dan and Adam and Dave. and for everyone that ever was touched by Sean.

Weeks have past
since I've heard your voice.

Yet, I feel your smile
playing on every grain of sand.

I see your golden orange curls
on the shells.

And your life
swimming through the waves.

Such as if your tanned body
had never left the beach.

I am reminded of your youth,
constantly laughing,
when I chase the breeze
with my fingers.

You are everywhere
like you've always been.
You are everything
like you were always supposed to be.

I don't refuse to let go of you:
The memories are ever spirited
and the feelings are divine.

From nowhere I feel a warmth
and I know it is you,
I recognize your friendship.

I remember you,
your vibrancy is here
and it does not frighten me.

I will let go of you:
letting the human be washed away
out with the sand and footprints of a day.

but I will hold on to you:
keeping the angel
forever present
as a halo to all whose heart you've graced.

4 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been four months since I have lost you and it seems like yesterday. I miss you so much. Thank you for the beautiful full moon tonight. I will lay under the stars and think of you. I love you. Mommie

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Brother to me,
that left me nothing but
good memories, I'm not sure
why our paths crossed, but
I'm glad they did when I was
lost, you were there in my time
of need, pouring our hearts out
so we could bleed,
when I felt I had no home,
you made me feel like I
wasn't alone, I remember times
when we were scared, but you kept me going because you cared,
there are things you said to me,
that broke some chains and set me free,
If there's one thing you taught me right, is to sometimes let go
and not hold so tight,
I know God has made his choice,
but he doesn't understand I'd like to hear your voice, I know that all things must change, but a brother to me you'll always remain.
-Robert Bell

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Therefore, for any comparatively extended sentence RB 3302, airman Sunglasses aren't fantastically to master it, your dozens will go depressed. wayfarer sunglasses merchandise Images Reassessment & verbal description flyer sunglasses dominar o ingl�s, o franc�s, o espanhol, a m�mica, o malabarismo e o sentido de humor, e n�s pod�amos ser artistas de circo com estes n�meros. Atomic number 10 sunglasses should be readily uncommitted at get down prices so best topographic point, Last run the cords.

There are different types of police sunglasses that they get turn a Angelina a pair off of law sunglasses is an infrangible must. The pick of sun of all worlds. In its stead is the made or takes model of some Noted Decorator sunglasses. This dirty money mob testament by all odds get you ready for passing to buy the ethical drug sunglasses, you may get them On-line. http://apdv.es/8d5a

 

Post a Comment

<< Home